Feed The Beat in Austin, TX
Feed The Beat celebrated a day and evening of Music, Food and Heart with 11 amazing artists
On March 15th, Feed The Beat celebrated a day and evening of Music, Food and Heart at Lustre Pearl in Austin, TX. Eleven amazing artists performed in front of a capacity crowd and the event celebrated the innovators, creators and dreamers who are part of the Taco Bell Foundation and its Live Mas Scholarship program.
Here were some of the highlights:
- Incredible performances in the daytime from our friends Lewis Del Mar, Jay Som, San Fermin, Mondo Cozmo, The Big Moon and Maybird
- A nighttime showcase that was at capacity from the very first artist throughout the rest of the night and featured epic sets from our friends Marian Hill, Bishop Briggs, Minus The Bear, Bleached, and Beach Slang
- Live Mas Scholarship recipients on site to showcase their art, create a live mural, photograph and video the entire event, run social media, and help with everything from stage and event management to sound production
- The Taco Bell food truck serving tacos + burritos to keep our concert-goers fueled
- Some of the artists hanging out and talking about life on the road, valuable lessons for up-and-coming musicians. From Marian Hill, Jay Som, and Mondo Cozmo, we captured some increidble content. Be on the lookout for that soon!
For those of you who weren't able to join us, don't worry - here are some snapshots from the night!
Maybird kicking off the day
The Big Moon played 11 gigs in 4 days -- stoked our party was on the list!
Blue skies and a killer set from Jay Som
San Fermin playing to a packed out house
Lewis Del Mar closing out the daytime party
Backstage for an interview with Feed The Beat newcomer Mondo Cozmo
The calm before the storm -- 800+ people were in line for our nighttime showcase before doors were opened!
Beach Slang kicking off the Feed The Beat night party
Bleached kept the energy going with an explosive set to follow Beach Slang
Up next, was long time Feed The Beat friends Minus The Bear, playing tracks from their new album "VOIDS"
Side stage with our friend Bishop Briggs
After closing out a great day of music, Marian Hill spent some time hanging with the Live Mas Scholarship crew